Monday 5 March 2012

Audience Feedback

I produced a series of clips providing audience feedback for my product. The series consists of three episodes, where I interview my magazine model, a media studies teacher, and two peers.

Part 1 - The Model

In Part 1 of my audience feedback video clip series, I interviewed my magazine model. I asked him several questions regarding the production of the magazine, his opinion on the features and how well they were incorporated. He answered some questions from the viewpoint of the target audience, as well as from the perspective of the character he was aiming to portray. I felt that it was very important to receive feedback from my model, as it provided me with an insight into how he felt the magazine was going and if he thought whether or not he successfully recreated the type of character intended.


Part 2 - The Target Audience
In Part 2 of my audience feedback video clip series, I interviewed one of two members of the magazine's target audience. I asked questions about the design and layout of the magazine, the images and features incorporated, and his overall opinion on the magazine. I feel that it is nessecary to ask your target audience for feedback, as the magazine is aimed towards them, they have the best knowledge of what they feel is needed in a magazine of this style.


Part 3 - The Teacher

Part 3 of my audience feedback consisted of feedback from a teacher. In interviewed Mr. Tom Daley, a media studies teacher. It is important to recieve feedback for your media product from a media teacher as they have experience and greater knowledge of magazines which will therefore provide a more detailed opinion on my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment