Monday 2 April 2012

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

After completing my final product, I compared it to my preliminary task. In my preliminary task, I used minimal features typical to a magazine. I felt that the layout was very basic, and lacked the creativity and energy of my final product. I have learnt to understand the conventions of a magazine, and to then incorporate them into my product. The contrast in amount of work spent on each product can be seen. This is due to the amount of time spent on each product. I carried out many tasks to complete the main product, including numerous photoshoots, contact sheets, and drafts using professional equipment such as cameras and software. This can be compared to the lack of equipment used for my preliminary task, as I used a single camera on a single location, created on one piece of software.


No comments:

Post a Comment