Monday 2 April 2012

Who would be the audience for your media product?



The target audience that I have chosen for my magazine is teenagers and young adults. The reason for my choice is because music is important at this point in people’s lives, and will therefore attract the most readers of my chosen genre. The use of social media will also encourage readers of this age range to buy it, as social interaction is predominantly carried out by teenagers and young adults.

The majority of readers will be male, as the magazine has an authoritative masculinity about it based on the font styles and layout. I have catered for the target audience I am marketing my magazine for. I have achieved this by making the magazine an affordable price for teenagers, as well as containing feature articles and reviews of artists that appeal to this audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment